This webinar will aim to develop a broader understanding and look into the role of the assistant goalkeeper coach. It is a role which has taken shape over the past 3-4 years and currently we see six Premier League clubs adopting the position.In addition to this, will this just been seen in the top end of the game, or like how the goalkeeper coach role was introduced 20-25 years ago, be filter through the pyramid system in time?
Questions forming this webinar will focus on:
- Understanding their main roles & responsibilities as assistant goalkeeper coach
- How these may differ to that of the Lead/Head Goalkeeper coach role
- What key skills are seen to be required to be a successful assistant goalkeeper coach?
- Are these different to that of the Lead Goalkeeper Coach?
- Are there any examples of the role where you take the lead in any outfield off-field aspect?
- What do you think the future holds for the role of assistant goalkeeper coach?
The discussions will be primarily aimed at UEFA A and UEFA B Licence holders. To book your place, please click the 'Book Now' link above. As a result of signing up on BigMarker and attending the webinar, two hours of CPD will be accredited to you.
We look forward to seeing you there.