FA Level 2
in Coaching Futsal
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Apply the individual techniques of Futsal within game play
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying core strands of Futsal: in possession, out of possession and transitional play through a game based approach
- Understand the Futsal Laws of the Game
- Be aware of how Futsal can develop young players
- Reinforce the different coaching interactions when working with players
Course availability near you
This course is organised and run by your local County FA, with dates set up throughout the season for you to choose from.
To find available dates closest to you, please select a County FA from the list below.
Select Your County FA
No events found
You can check to see if you have a FAN already here.
If you cannot find that you have a FAN on the above link, you can create a new FAN here.
If you know your FAN but do not know your password, you can reset it here. You must have access to the email address linked to your FAN in order to reset your password.
Contact your County FA in order to let them know you are interested in completing one of their courses so they can provide you with further support.
For The FA Level 2 and FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football courses you must book your place with the County FA that your club is affiliated to. This is to ensure appropriate in-situ support can be provided throughout the course.
For other courses you may be able to book with a different County FA. So if you live close to another county, have a look at their website to see if they have suitable dates.