FA Level 2
in Coaching Futsal
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Apply the individual techniques of Futsal within game play
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying core strands of Futsal: in possession, out of possession and transitional play through a game based approach
- Understand the Futsal Laws of the Game
- Be aware of how Futsal can develop young players
- Reinforce the different coaching interactions when working with players
CPD OPPORTUNITIESTake a look at the webinars and national learning events we've got coming up. View all.
You can check to see if you have a FAN already here.
If you cannot find that you have a FAN on the above link, you can create a new FAN here.
If you know your FAN but do not know your password, you can reset it here. You must have access to the email address linked to your FAN in order to reset your password.
You will need to login using the email address that is on your FAN and the associated password.
If you don’t know which email address you have registered to your FAN, you can click on ‘Sign in using FAN’ or ‘Forgotten email?’ where you can either sign in using your FAN or enter some details to find your registered email address.
If you don’t know your password, click here and click on ‘Forgotten password’ and follow the instructions to reset it.