FA Level 4
in Talent Management, Strategy and Leadership in Football
What are the learning outcomes?
After completing this course you will be able to analyse and apply the following areas:
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation
- Leadership and management strategies that create a high-performing Talent ID department.
- Constant reflection and critical analysis of your Talent ID processes and practices
- Assessment of key laws in the football industry and their impact on Talent ID operations at your club
- Your club's ethics, values and beliefs and their effect on your club's Talent ID strategy
Who’s it for?This course has been specifically designed for heads of recruitment and senior scouting professionals who are actively working in a talent identification environment within the professional game.
For this course you will need knowledge of your club’s recruitment strategy and previous experience in a scouting role to draw upon.
What you’ll be able to do with this qualificationThe FA Level 4 in Talent Management, Strategy and Leadership in Football is a great way to further develop your leadership skills in talent identification.
After completing this course you will be much better equipped to develop and implement an effective strategy across your entire department.
CPD OPPORTUNITIESTake a look at the webinars and national learning events we've got coming up. View all.
No events found