Online Safeguarding Children Re-Certification
Who's it for?
This course is for learners whose FA Safeguarding Children Course or FA Online Safeguarding Re-Certification has expired or is more than two-and-a-half years old .
By the end of the course, you will have renewed your understanding about:
- What we mean by ‘safeguarding’ and the ‘Designated Person’ network
- The importance of best practice on and offline in football and how to play your part in keeping football safe and enjoyable for children and young people
- How to recognise poor practice and abuse
- What to do if you are concerned about a child and how to report
- Why children find it hard to tell adults about poor and abuse and how important it is to listen to children
- What to do if a child tells you something and what a club can do to help a child or young person speak out