FA Level 5
For Technical Directors
What are the learning Outcomes?
At the end of this course, you’ll have improved your:
- Self-awareness and its impact on leadership
- Leadership philosophy and application
- Understanding of high-performing teams
- Knowledge and awareness of world-leading insights into first team performance recruitment, academy, and science and medicine departments
- Appreciation of club infrastructure and alignment of resources to deliver sustainable success
- Understanding and application of the rules, regulations and governance
- Long-term people development skills and succession planning
Who's it for?
Applicants are prioritised in the following order:
1. Those currently in a Technical Director role or equivalent
2. Individuals who clubs identify as having potential to be Technical Director within 2-3 years and hold the Talent ID Level 4 award.
3. Individuals who clubs identify as having potential to be Technical Director within 2-3 years.
4. Individuals The FA identify as having potential to be a Technical Director within 2-3 years.
WHAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DO WITH THIS QUALIFICATIONAfter you’ve successfully completed this course you will be able to pursue any elite level technical director opportunity across the game.
You can check to see if you have a FAN already here.
If you cannot find that you already have a FAN on the above link, you can create a new FAN here.
If you know your FAN but do not know your password, you can reset it here. You must have access to the email address linked to your FAN in order to reset your password.
No. We receive high levels of interest on these courses every season and so only those who meet all of the pre-requisites will be considered for a place on a course.