Develop player understanding of:
- building attacking moves through controlled possession
- how to use individuality and creativity when attacking
- providing defensive cover during attacking moves
- using quick counter-attacks when the ball has been regained.
Arrival activity and warm-up
Building, creating and finishing the attack
After you have watched this, ask yourself the following questions:
- How would you adapt or tweak the practice to make it appropriate to your own players?
- What additional challenges could you set to make the practice easier or harder for individuals or your group?